HW Brand Round Sheep Tank
From smallest round and round end tank to 11 ft. round units, all are built with the same heavy-duty construction for durability. All feature 1 1/4" BIG TOP rims...with sidewalls and bottoms made of 20 gauge galvanized metal fully locked, swaged, corrugated, welded and sealed. Tank features fully seamed Pittsburgh lock bottom
- Ideal for mountain meadows
- High plains pastures
- Windmill watering systems
- Desert water stations
- Farm pastures, feed lots or corrals
- Each tank is completely sealed
- All sidewalls vertically double welded, swaged and corrugated
BIG TOP Stock Tanks are built to last!
One-piece sidewall of 20 gauge galvanized steel formed and rolled around 1 1/4" galvanized steel tube creating the heavy top ring. Both metals formed together resulting in 14 gauge equivalent layers of galvanized metal for superior size and strength.
Sidewall and Bottom are fully galvanized steel base seams which are completely sealed. Sidewalls of each tank are double welded...both inside and outside welds are deoxidized copper wire, creating smooth, one-piece sidewalls...which are swaged and corrugated for greater strength and durability. Round galvanized 1 1/4" top ring clip is bronze welded to sidewalls.
Bronzed welded to reinforce and smooth sidewall seam.
Galvanized steel tube with formed and rolled 20 gauge sidewall.
Welded Sidewall Seam
Exclusive welded seam joins one-piece vertical galvanized steel sidewall, making this stock tank more rugged and dependable than ever before.
Two Piece Drain Plug On All HW Brand Tanks
Quality drain with watertight screw-clamp fittings.
- RS31: 3ft diameter x 1ft height - 40 gal
- RS41: 4ft diameter x 1ft height - 64 gal
- RS51: 5ft diameter x 1ft height - 132 gal
- RS61: 6ft diameter x 1ft height - 204 gal
- RS71: 7ft diameter x 1ft height - 277 gal
- RS81: 8ft diameter x 1ft height - 348 gal