#10 Wood-Tec Screw
- Fastener designed to attach steel roofing & siding used in post-frame & residential metal roofing applications.
- Threads transition from fine to coarse to generate superior holding strength in various wood substrates.
- Sharp Point & pronounced lead thread consistently drills high tensile 29 & 26 gauge steel with no "point walking."
- Type 17 point reduces metal shavings that can embed themselves in the rubber washer.
- EPDM rubber is vulcanized to a steel washer to form an excellent seal even when driven at an angle.
- Mechanical zinc plating provides superior corrosion resistance versus electro-plating under barrier coatings.
|Model||#10 Wood-Tec Screw|
|Sizes||1", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3"|
|Head Style||1/4 in. Hex Washer Head|
|Application||Metal to Wood|